Mash is a grain crop that is small glossy peas of bright green color. This culture first appeared in India, and then spread throughout Asia and then around the world. Mash is a very useful product, as it contains 18 amino acids, including essential vitamins B, vitamin C, A, E, K, trace elements. Caloric content of raw mash per 100 grams - 347 kcal, and boiled - 105 kcal.
What are the benefits of mung bean?
- The product is recommended to use to strengthen the immune system.
- Mash has a positive effect on brain function, strengthens memory.
- Regular use of the product supports normal kidney function, in addition to normalizing the female hormonal background.
- Mash is an excellent antioxidant.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
- Helps cleanse the body.
- Mash has a low glycemic index, which makes it useful for diabetics.
- Mash is useful for weight loss. It reduces cravings for sweets, quickly satisfies hunger and normalizes weight.
- The product lowers blood cholesterol, helps with heart disease.
The use of mash in cooking
Mash goes well with a variety of vegetables and greens, all kinds of cereals, rice, tart fruits.
Masha seedlings are very useful today. They have the amount of vitamins and trace elements increases many times. In order to germinate mung beans, you need to: sort out the grains and get rid of unusable, rinse well, fill with water and remove overnight. In the morning, rinse again and put in any container, cover with wet gauze and a lid, but be sure to leave a hole to get air. During the day, the mash should be washed and make sure that the gauze is moist. Sprouts should appear in the morning. Sprouts up to 1 cm are the most useful. Masha seedlings should be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days, without closing the lid of the container tightly. Rinse before use. Sprouts can be eaten alone, filling them with vegetable oil, as well as in combination with any other seedlings. Add them to vegetable salads, stewed or fried vegetables, cook porridge with them.
You can buy mung beans in our online store both at retail from 100 grams and wholesale from 2 kilograms.