Garlic is granulated
Garlic is a very popular and useful vegetable crop. Garlic cloves have a sharp taste and a specific, pungent odor. The bulb in the scales contains an average of ten teeth. The color of the bulbs is white with a hint of purple.
Homeland plants are considered to be Central Asia. It is now cultivated around the world.
Garlic contains proteins, carbohydrates, a large number of vitamins, macro and micronutrients, saturated fatty acids.
In dried form, garlic remains just as useful, as it does not lose its useful properties during processing.
Dried garlic can be used in different forms: ground, chopped, crushed, granulated.
Making granulated garlic is very simple. It must be finely chopped and dried. Done!
The use of dry granulated garlic is common in almost all cuisines of the world.
Spice can be added to various hot dishes (soup, borsch, brine, borsch, cream soup, etc.), side dishes, stews, roasts.
Garlic in granules goes well with meat and poultry, fish, vegetables.
Dried garlic granules can be added to the dough when making unsweetened pies, cookies, etc.
Useful properties of garlic:
- Garlic has bactericidal properties.
- Regular consumption of garlic in the diet promotes efficient heart function, protects blood vessels from various lesions.
- The spice can protect against cancer.
- Garlic strengthens the immune system, helps the body resist many diseases.
- Granulated garlic has a positive effect on digestion, improves digestion, speeds up metabolic processes.
- It has long been known that garlic helps to get rid of worms.
- The spice is able to fight vitamin deficiency.
Contraindications to the use of garlic:
Garlic is forbidden to use in diseases such as gastritis, gastric ulcer, epilepsy, kidney and liver disease. Garlic is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers.
In the photo you can see what granulated garlic looks like.
You can buy garlic granules in our online store at an affordable price.
Granulated garlic can be bought both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.