A mixture of spices for pork
Pork seasoning is a mixture of natural spices that will enrich the meat with a spicy and delicate taste and wonderful aroma.
The composition of the mixture of spices for pork: garlic, onion, black pepper, paprika, fenugreek, ground mustard, bay leaf, chili pepper, coriander, cloves, sesame, turmeric, salt.
Our pork seasoning contains only useful and high-quality spices, so it contains a large amount of vitamins, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, macronutrients and trace elements.
In cooking, pork is in great demand. From it prepare cutlets and chops, schnitzel and saltines, sausages, rolls, make pies and casserole.
Stew vegetables and potatoes with pork, fry kebabs, cook pork and many other dishes.
Let's find out which seasonings are best for pork!
Any meat cannot be cooked without salt and pepper. In addition, pork loves spices such as garlic, juniper, cumin, basil, nutmeg, rosemary, cardamom, lemon balm, marjoram, celery, turmeric.
Each component of the spice mixture for pork has a healing effect on our body
- Turmeric is able to lower blood cholesterol, suppress the growth of cancer cells, protects against kidney and liver stones. The spice can improve the work of the stomach, helps get rid of bacteria and parasites.
- Sesame is very useful for strengthening bones, hair, nails, to build muscle. It is able to remove toxins and toxins from the body, increase metabolism, heal wounds and rejuvenate the body.
- Clove has antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic effects. It is able to improve digestion, stimulate blood flow to organs, normalize intestinal acidity. Spice improves appetite, activates brain activity, improves memory.
- Coriander stimulates the liver, stomach, removes toxins. Helps with arthritis, conjunctivitis, anemia. Spice can calm the nerves and improve memory.
- Bay leaf helps with allergies, diabetes. Very useful for joints, as well as helps in the fight against excess weight.
- Mustard has anti-inflammatory effect. Spice increases appetite, promotes better absorption of fatty foods, increase metabolism.
- Fenugreek is able to fight chronic inflammation, lower cholesterol and blood sugar. Spice improves appetite and athletic endurance.
- Sweet red pepper helps to strengthen the immune system, strengthen blood vessels. It is recommended for people with anemia.
- Red hot pepper helps digest heavy and fatty foods, strengthens blood vessel walls. Spice satisfies hunger and helps to lose weight.
- Black pepper is able to fight indigestion, metabolic disorders, obesity.
- Onions are widely used to combat flu, colds, sore throats, headaches, overweight, diabetes, rheumatism. Spice increases immunity, lowers blood pressure, promotes weight loss.
- Garlic improves appetite, helps with flatulence, hemorrhoids, constipation. The spice copes well with insomnia, migraines, dizziness.
You can buy a natural and high-quality mixture of spices for pork in our online store.
You can buy spices for pork both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.