Black pepper peas
Black pepper peas are the fruits of perennial evergreen vines, which are small dried peas.
Where and how does black pepper grow peas?
Homeland pepper - South India. The spice is now cultivated in Brazil, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Madagascar.
The fruits of the plant are in a hard shell, first green and then red. At this point, the crop is harvested and dried in the sun. In the process of drying the pepper turns black.
The spice is very useful because it consists of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, ash, vitamins, macro and micronutrients, sterols, fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids.
Black pepper peas are used in cooking, as well as in folk medicine.
In cooking, black pepper is used in all cuisines of the world, and as it is considered a universal spice.
The first dishes : soups, borscht, pickles, okroshka, etc. will get a richer taste thanks to pepper.
All kinds of main dishes: stewed or baked potatoes, meat, fish, goulash, stew and more always contain the ingredient in the recipe.
Salads and snacks will be much tastier if you add spices to them. Only for such dishes it is better to grind black pepper peas.
No production of sausages , hot dogs, pate, canned food, canned food, semi-finished products, sauces, etc. is complete without this fragrant and useful spice.
Black pepper peas are a must-have ingredient for marinades, pickles and pickles. It not only improves the taste, but also increases the shelf life of products.
Useful properties of black pepper peas:
- Regular eating will facilitate and speed up the digestive process, help food to be better absorbed.
- Pepper is able to break down fat cells in the body.
- Antioxidants present in black pepper peas protect the skin from aging.
- Pepper helps if you have a cough, runny nose, cold. Tinctures are able to remove sputum and mucus.
- Black pepper peas have antibacterial action.
- If you have diarrhea, drink 2-3 peas of black pepper.
- Peppers are recommended to eat that the teeth were healthy. It is able to relieve pain and resist the development of caries.
In addition to useful properties, pepper has contraindications.
Spice is not recommended for exacerbation of bladder diseases, anemia, intestinal diseases.
You can buy black pepper peas of excellent quality in our online store at an affordable price.
Above in the photo you can see what black pepper peas look like.
You can buy pepper both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.