Garlic is a perennial plant that belongs to the Onion family.
The bulb of the plant consists of 5-20 cloves, depending on their size (the larger the cloves, the smaller). Garlic has a sharp taste and a persistent odor.
Homeland garlic - Central Asia. Now it is cultivated almost all over the world.
Garlic is a very useful plant because it contains: proteins, fats, fiber, many vitamins, macronutrients and trace elements.
Garlic is used in cooking and medicine.
In cooking, garlic can be used in different forms: fresh, dried, ground, granulated, crushed.
Dried ground garlic is very convenient to use in dishes, as it does not need to be cleaned, cut or grated.
Dry ground garlic will improve the taste of almost any dish.
The spice is perfect for soups, borscht, pickles, soups, broths, soups, stews, roasts.
Ground garlic can be added to porridge and pasta, potatoes and other vegetables, meat and fish dishes, sauces, etc.
Dried ground garlic is widely used in the production of semi-finished products, canned food, sausages and sausages, sauces and dressings.
Ground garlic is used to flavor olive oil.
Spice can be sprinkled on salads, snacks, pizza, sandwiches.
Dried garlic is added in the preparation of ground lard with herbs and salt.
It is very easy to cook ground garlic on your own. You need to peel and wash the garlic well, then cut into thin slices and dry in the oven. Then grind in a blender or coffee grinder and put in a tightly closed container.
Garlic not only makes the taste of our dishes more pronounced, but also has a positive effect on our body.
Useful properties of garlic:
- Garlic has bactericidal properties and is able to eliminate all bacteria in the body.
- Spice has a positive effect on the heart.
- Garlic helps with colds, relieves inflammation of the respiratory tract, dilutes sputum, strengthens the immune system.
- Scientists have proven that garlic can help prevent many cancers.
- Dried garlic perfectly stimulates the digestive process, accelerates metabolic processes.
- Garlic is recommended for problems such as worms.
- The spice fights well with beriberi.
You can buy ground garlic in our online store at a great price.
Ground dried garlic can be bought wholesale and retail from 100 grams.