Ground smoked paprika
Smoked paprika (n and menthon) is a spice from pepper pods. They are dried, smoked for two weeks over an oak wood fire, and then ground. Smoked paprika has a wonderful concentrated aroma of smoke and has a bright red color.
Smoked paprika first appeared in Spain. Today it is produced in the Mediterranean, India, Asia and Latin America.
Smoked sweet paprika is as useful as regular paprika. It contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins, macronutrients, trace elements, fatty acids, amino acids.
The use of paprika has spread to cooking, food industry and medicine.
In cooking, a large number of dishes with the addition of n and menthone.
Smoked Paprika is a popular spice in Spanish cuisine. It gives the food a bright red color and a smoky smell.
The spice goes well with meat (lamb, pork, veal, chicken). With steaks, smoked ribs, fried and baked chicken legs and wings. With the addition of this spice prepare paella, potatoes, soups, barbecue sauce.
The spice goes well with a variety of vegetables, legumes, sauces, dressings, dressings and marinades.
Smoked paprika is even added to bakery products: pies, rolls, pies and more.
It is best to add spice to dishes at the end of cooking or ready meals.
How to make smoked paprika at home, few people know. But if you like delicious cooking, this recipe is for you! But this requires a smokehouse. Pour chips on the bottom of the smokehouse, put the chopped peppers in half and smoke for three days, turning occasionally. Done!
Benefits of paprika for the body:
- Paprika is rich in antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that keep us healthy and keep the body in shape.
- The spice has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Sweet paprika helps to lower blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels.
- Spice provides our body with energy.
- Paprika is an excellent antidepressant. By using it regularly you can get rid of lethargy, depression, fatigue.
- Vitamin A contained in paprika helps maintain normal vision.
- Spice improves digestion, stimulates the production of stomach acid.
- Paprika has a positive effect not only on health but also on appearance. It has a positive effect on the condition of hair and skin.
Paprika is not recommended for people with serious stomach problems, as well as people with angina. It is forbidden to use paprika with individual intolerance to pepper.
Don't know where to buy quality smoked paprika? Then you have come to the right place!
In our online store you can buy fragrant, natural smoked paprika at an affordable price.
Sweet smoked paprika (pimenton) can be bought in our online store wholesale and retail from 100 grams.