Sesame seeds are white
Sesame is an annual plant of the genus of herbaceous oilseeds. The fruits are oblong boxes with small seeds. Sesame seeds can be white, black, brown or even yellow. The product tastes tender and quite spicy.
Sesame seeds are mainly grown in Central Asia, India and the Caucasus.
The benefits of sesame are due to its diverse chemical composition. The seeds contain fatty acids, large amounts of calcium, as well as iron, iodine, cobalt, potassium, phosphorus, vanadium. In addition, the plant is rich in B vitamins, gamma - tocopherol, PP, choline, lycopene, biotin.
The caloric content of sesame is high - 565 kcal per 100 grams of product.
Sesame seeds are used in cooking, medicine and cosmetology.
Slightly roasted sesame seeds are a chic seasoning that reveals the taste of spices and decorates any dish. They are added to all types of meat: beef, pork, poultry. Chicken with sesame and soy sauce will be a particularly tasty dish.
Add seeds to salads, soups, Katay cuisine. Sesame seeds are also used to make various sweets, such as kozinaki, sweets, buns and sesame cookies. They decorate desserts and use them to sprinkle on bakery products.
In cosmetology, sesame oil is valued. It moisturizes and softens the skin, relieves irritation, restores the skin. You can use oil to remove makeup, as well as for massage.
The oil improves the appearance of hair and nails.
Useful properties of sesame
- Seeds are a source of calcium, which serves to strengthen bones, teeth, nails and hair.
- Helps cleanse the blood of cholesterol, prevents the absorption of bad cholesterol into the blood. If you eat sesame seeds daily, it will be an excellent prevention of atherosclerosis and other diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Sesame seeds are able to protect the body from cancer.
- Regular consumption of sesame seeds is especially useful for women. The phytoestrogens in its composition are analogs of the hormone estrogen.
- During lactation, sesame promotes milk production, helps to regulate menstruation, minimizes menopausal symptoms.
- The use of sesame seeds during pregnancy will be very useful.
- Seeds will be a good source of fat for weight loss.
What useful sesame we have learned, now let's talk about the harm of the plant.
Do not use sesame seeds if you have an intolerance to this product, varicose veins, thrombosis, stones in the bladder or kidneys. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose (1 tbsp.), As this can cause multiple diarrhea. It is forbidden to give sesame seeds to children under three years.
If you want to buy quality sesame, you can do so by leaving an order in our online store. In the photo above you can see what sesame seeds look like.
Spice can be bought both wholesale and retail at a great price.