Tomato is one of the most popular and used vegetables in the world. The vegetable is a shrub whose stems turn wood over time. Fruits can have different shapes and colors (red, green, yellow, orange, pink).
Dried tomato is a very useful vegetable, because it contains carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins (groups B, A, E, C, PP, K, H), micro and macronutrients.
Let's understand how to use dried tomatoes in cooking.
In fact, sliced dried tomatoes are a very convenient thing. Especially in winter, when vegetable prices are high.
Such a seasoning as dried tomatoes can be added to any soup, borsch, roast, stew. The spice can be used in cooking meat and fish dishes, pizza and pasta.
With dried tomatoes and basil you can prepare very tasty sauces, add to salads and snacks.
Useful properties of dried tomatoes
- Due to the fact that tomatoes contain many useful substances, they can be used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
- Tomatoes are a spice that can regulate the heart.
- Spice is an antioxidant that stops the development of cancer cells in the body.
- Tomatoes regulate metabolism in the body, remove toxins from the body.
- If you eat tomatoes regularly, it will improve memory, as well as the brain will absorb new information faster and better.
- It contains substances that keep the skin toned.
- Dried tomatoes are an antidepressant that helps calm the nerves, gives the body energy.
- The spice can improve heart function, normalize blood pressure.
Despite all the useful properties, tomatoes have contraindications.
It is not recommended to use tomatoes for gallstones, as well as individual intolerance.
You can cook dried tomatoes yourself. To do this, tomatoes must be well washed and dried. Then cut (slices, halves, circles) and dry in the oven, in the sun or in an electric dryer.
You can buy dried tomatoes in our online store at an affordable price.
Dried tomatoes can be bought wholesale and retail from 100 grams.