Beet is a biennial plant, a root vegetable. Initially, people used the leaves of the plant, and later tasted the fruit itself.
Homeland beets is the Mediterranean, but now it is grown around the world.
Beetroot is a unique and very useful vegetable. It contains carbohydrates, proteins, dietary fiber, ash, a very large number of vitamins (groups B, vitamin A, C, E, PP), macronutrients, trace elements, digestible carbohydrates, essential and replaceable amino acids.
Beets are used in cooking, medicine, cosmetology and in everyday life.
In cooking, you can use dried beets, fresh, pickled, frozen, pickled or salted.
There are many recipes with beets. Vegetables can be used as a seasoning or additive to a product, and you can prepare separate dishes from it.
For example, beet salad or caviar.
It is impossible to cook vinaigrette and herring under a fur coat without beets. In addition to these, there are many other useful salads where beets are present: apple salad; with cabbage and onions; salad "Brush" and. e.
In winter it will be very convenient to cook borsch from dried beets. You do not need to mess with it, clean and cut.
Dried beets are in great demand at food companies that produce tomato sauces, dressings, ketchups, pates.
In addition, the spice is used as a natural dye.
Let's talk about the benefits of dried beets:
- The content of fiber and pectin allows beets to remove heavy metals from the body, lower cholesterol, improve gastric microflora.
- Beetroot perfectly cleanses the intestines.
- Dried beets have a positive effect on blood vessels.
- The plant lowers blood pressure.
- Betaine contained in beets prevents cancer from developing.
- Beets are anti-aging products.
- The plant contains folic acid, which helps our skin to be more elastic.
- Eating beets in the diet helps prevent atherosclerosis, reduces high blood pressure.
- Beets are very good for people trying to lose weight.
- Beetroot has a diuretic effect, which helps reduce edema, as well as improves kidney function.
- The plant increases endurance, so it is recommended for people who experience a lot of exercise.
- Beets increase immunity.
How to eat dried beets that would not harm the body?
It is not recommended to eat vegetables if you have gastrointestinal diseases, urolithiasis.
Beet juice is not recommended for gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
You can buy natural dried beets at an affordable price in our online store.
Dried beets are sold both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.