Tomatoes are a very popular vegetable belonging to the Solanaceae family. The stem of the plant can reach two meters. Depending on the variety, the fruits have different shapes and colors.
Homeland of tomatoes is considered to be South America. Now this vegetable is cultivated almost all over the world.
Tomatoes are used fresh, dried and dried.
Dried tomatoes - a product very useful because it contains proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, pectin, macro and micronutrients. In addition, ground tomatoes are high in vitamins and various acids.
Dried tomatoes are used as a seasoning in cooking and in the food industry, as well as in medicine.
Dried ground tomatoes are quite a convenient spice. It can be added to first courses (soup, borscht, broth), roasts and stews, second courses of meat and poultry, fish, vegetables, cereals.
Tomato powder is perfect for making dressings, sauces, marinades.
They can be sprinkled with scrambled eggs, casserole, pasta, pies.
Spices are added to some spice mixes.
Useful property of tomatoes
- Because it contains a large amount of vitamins and fiber, tomato is very useful for our stomach and has a positive effect on the intestines - improves its work and cleanses.
- Tomatoes are recommended for people with kidney and bladder diseases.
- The spice contains iron, which helps transport oxygen to blood cells.
- Vegetables are very good for the nervous system, soothes, improves sleep, improves mood and relieves fatigue.
- Regular consumption of tomatoes in the diet strengthens blood vessels, lowers blood pressure.
- The spice has a positive effect on the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Tomatoes increase immunity.
Contraindications to the use of tomatoes: vegetables are not recommended for heartburn, stomach ulcers, acute pancreatitis, individual intolerance.
You can buy dried tomatoes in our online store at a great price.
Tomato powder can be bought both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.