Dill seeds ground
Dill seeds are the fruits of this herb, which taste like cumin. The product has a rich chemical composition: vitamins B, vitamin C, A, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, polyunsaturated acids.
The benefits of dill seeds
- The product is very helpful in any disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- Dill seeds have an antispasmodic effect on the body.
- Reduces blood pressure, dilates blood vessels, improves blood flow, normalizes heart function.
- Dill has diuretic properties, thus removing toxins and toxins from the body.
- Dill seeds increase bile flow.
- Help fight colds, coughs.
- Positively affects the nervous system, increased excitement.
- Lowers blood cholesterol.
- Has anti-cancer properties.
Contraindications to the use of fennel seeds
It is not recommended to use fennel seeds in chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, as well as hypotensives.
The use of ground fennel seeds in cooking
This product is universal and can be added to almost all dishes: dough, cheeses, soups, fish dishes, salads and more. Dill seeds go very well with boiled potatoes and stewed cabbage. And ground fennel seeds are an excellent substitute for salt.