Dill is a fragrant, annual plant of the umbrella family. Dill has a single branched stem of dark green color.
Homeland dill is considered the eastern part of the Mediterranean. The plant now grows on all continents except Antarctica and Australia.
Greens and fennel seeds are very useful because they contain proteins, fats, carbohydrates, ash, dietary fiber, a large number of vitamins, macro and micronutrients, sterols, fatty acids, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Dill seeds are used in cooking, folk and official medicine, cosmetology.
Dill is a very popular spice in cooking.
Dill seeds will complement the taste of any first course (soups, borscht, broths), second vegetable and meat dishes, fish dishes.
They can be added to any salads, sauces and gravy.
Seeds and greens can be sprinkled on boiled and baked vegetables, poultry, meat.
The spice is great for canning and pickling vegetables.
Dill goes well with cabbage, beans, cheese and cheese.
In the food industry, dill is used to make oil.
Whatever fennel seeds do not lose their flavor and aroma, it is best to add them to the dish a few minutes before cooking.
Useful properties and contraindications of fennel seeds
- Spice helps with insomnia and nervous disorders.
- Dill seeds are recommended for coughs, colds. They dilute the sputum and remove it from the airways.
- Dill has a beneficial effect on the digestive process, has a bactericidal effect on the body. In addition, they contribute to the formation of beneficial intestinal microflora.
- Dill seeds are a certain antispasmodic.
- Dill seeds are very useful for newborns. Their decoction will help cope with colic in children.
- Dill has a beneficial effect on the heart.
- Dill seeds are recommended to remove toxins and toxins from the body.
- Dill seeds help if you have problems with the genitourinary system.
In addition to all the useful properties of dill has contraindications. It is forbidden to use for hypotensives, as well as for individual intolerance.
You can buy fennel seeds in our online store at a great price.
Dill seeds can be bought wholesale and retail from 100 grams.