Dill is an annual herbaceous plant that belongs to the umbrella family. The stem and leaves of dill are dark green, and the aroma is spicy, pronounced.
Homeland dill is Asia. Dill is now grown all over the world.
Dried dill is not only pleasant to the taste and aroma, but also medicinal. It contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, dietary fiber, ash, B vitamins, vitamin PP, C, A, macro and micronutrients, saturated fatty acids.
Dill is used in cooking, folk and official medicine, cosmetology.
Fresh and dried dill greens are used in cooking.
Spices are added to soups, meat, vegetables, borscht, soups, refrigerators, salads, meat and fish dishes, sauces.
Dill goes well with legumes, eggs, cheese, cheese.
Dill will make the taste and aroma of boiled, baked or fried potatoes, baked fish, cutlets unique.
The plant is the main ingredient in canning vegetables, as well as dried dill is part of a large number of spicy mixtures.
Dried dill with parsley will help you in winter, when the greens are not at hand.
Useful properties of dried dill
- Dill has an anti-inflammatory effect, promotes healing of wounds, abscesses, boils.
- The plant helps with flatulence, bloating.
- The plant contains oils that help reduce sputum and eliminate cough.
- Dill has an analgesic effect on the body, increases appetite and improves digestion.
- Spice is recommended for high blood pressure, insomnia and nervous disorders.
- Dill has a strengthening effect, which promotes the constant work of the cardiovascular system.
- Dill is an excellent antispasmodic. It is recommended for girls who have difficulty with menstrual pain.
- Very useful dill water from dried dill for colic for a child.
There are some contraindications to the use of dill. It is not recommended for allergies to plants, pregnant women, hypotensives.
You can buy dried dill of excellent quality at an affordable price in our online store.
Dried dill can be bought wholesale and retail from 100 grams.