Gelatin GOST P-11
Gelatin is a food supplement that is obtained by boiling cartilage and bone and joint tissues of animals. During cooking, all the water evaporates, the solution is clarified and cooled, cut into pieces and dried.
The composition of gelatin is quite rich. It consists of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, starch, amino acids (alanine, proline, hydroxyproline, glutamic and aspartic acids), minerals (iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus).
Gelatin is used in the food industry, in medicine, in the photo and film industries, in pharmaceuticals and even for technical purposes.
Edible gelatin has no taste or smell, so it goes well with all foods. It can be added to desserts and salty snacks and canned food.
One of the most popular dishes with gelatin - jelly. Sweets such as sweets, jellies, marshmallows, marmalade and yoghurts cannot do without this miracle supplement. It is an indispensable ingredient in puddings, souffles, jelly, pastilles. Cheesecake with gelatin will be an ideal light dessert.
The benefits of gelatin
- Because it is high in protein, edible gelatin is used to strengthen muscles.
- If you regularly use gelatin, it will benefit your joints and ligaments. They will become stronger.
- It is recommended to use this supplement to people who have poor blood clotting.
- Regular consumption of gelatin adapts the body to the independent release of collagen. This will make your skin taut .
- People with osteochondrosis will significantly improve their condition if they include gelatin in their diet.
- With the help of edible gelatin, you can make homemade hair lamination.
- Helps gelatin and blackheads. If you have problem skin, you can make a scrub of activated charcoal and gelatin.
- Strengthens nails.
- Gelatin scrubs help fight wrinkles.
- It is recommended for people with peptic ulcer disease and erosions. Gelatin covers the mucous membranes with a film and prevents the process from continuing.
Gelatin, like any other additive or spice, has both benefits and harms. People with gallstones and urolithiasis, thrombophlebitis, and cardiovascular disease should take the product very carefully.
Based on reviews of gelatin, we can conclude that it is a very useful and necessary product for our body.
Quality gelatin can be bought in our online store. It is sold at a great price, both wholesale and retail.