Ginger dried slice
Ginger is a perennial and very useful herbaceous plant. Ginger root has the shape of finger- shaped round pieces that look like different figures. Ginger is sharp in taste and has a tart and spicy aroma.
Homeland ginger is Asian countries. Now the plant is grown in India, Indonesia, China, Australia, Jamaica.
Ginger is a very useful spice . It contains carbohydrates, proteins, B vitamins, vitamin A, C, E, K, macro and micronutrients necessary for the body.
Ginger is used in cooking, official and folk medicine, cosmetology.
Dried ginger goes well with meat, poultry and game. It can be added to first courses, second courses, roasts, sauces.
Ginger is an excellent addition to salads and snacks.
It is considered popular in desserts, pastries (gingerbread, pies, cookies, etc.). Ginger is added to drinks and made into an excellent anti-cold tea.
In addition, pickled ginger is very popular in Japanese cuisine. It is served with sushi and rolls.
In cosmetology, ginger is added to various scrubs for hair, face and body. Make ginger wraps for weight loss and cellulite.
In addition to the fact that ginger is widely used in cooking, it is also used for medicinal purposes.
Benefits of ginger for the body:
- A very important property of ginger is that it can be used to prevent cancer.
- Ginger has antifungal and antibacterial effects on the body.
- Ginger improves digestion, facilitates the digestion of protein in the body.
- If you regularly use ginger, it will improve blood circulation, regulate blood sugar levels, strengthen blood vessel walls.
- Ginger is a very effective way to lose weight. There are a lot of reviews on the Internet for girls who have really lost weight while using this product.
- The spice has antispasmodic properties, which helps reduce and eliminate migraines, headaches.
- Ginger can relieve toothache.
- The spice reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and promotes normal heart function.
- Ginger is widely used in the treatment of viruses. It has expectorant properties, dilutes sputum, relieves sore throat.
- The spice helps with lullabies in various modes of transport.
- The plant is very useful for men because it improves reproductive function.
Contraindications to the use of ginger:
It is not recommended to use the product for such health problems as: ulcers, gallstones, colitis, fever, bleeding.
You can buy dried ginger in our online store at a great price.
Ginger root slices can be bought both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.