Cinnamon ground premium
Cinnamon is a spice obtained by cutting the bark of trees growing on plantations in Ceylon, South America and the Indian Ocean basin.
For a long time cinnamon was valued at the weight of gold, and was also considered a spice for kings. Its aroma excites the imagination, attracts good luck and brings success.
The benefits of cinnamon are due to its chemical composition. It contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins (A, C, E, K, folic and pantothenic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacin), trace elements (zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, calcium) .
Ground cinnamon is used in the culinary industry, cosmetology, perfumery, medicine.
Cinnamon is a spice that every housewife has in the kitchen. It has a sweet taste and a specific spicy aroma. In this regard, very tasty buns (especially popular buns with cinnamon "cinnabon") and cookies with cinnamon, cakes, creams, cakes, gingerbread, etc.
It is sprinkled on baked and fresh fruits, added to cocoa, drink cinnamon tea.
It is very tasty to add cinnamon to coffee, especially if it is brewed. Kefir with cinnamon is a very useful combination, especially for weight loss.
The spice is used in canning compotes, jams, juices, vegetables and fruits. It can be added to hot or cold dishes of poultry, pork or lamb.
Cinnamon is also useful in cosmetology. On its basis, make different scrubs for hair, skin, various body scrubs. You can even lighten your hair with cinnamon.
Useful properties of cinnamon
- Cinnamon is able to control blood sugar levels, which is very important for people with diabetes.
- The use of spices will help reduce the amount and prevent the formation of new cholesterol plaques.
- According to reviews of spices, we can conclude that cinnamon is an excellent tool for weight loss. It is especially effective to drink a drink of cinnamon and honey for weight loss. It speeds up metabolism, improves digestion.
- The spice has a beneficial effect on blood circulation, activates cell activity.
- The properties of the plant allow it to be used for cancer.
- Cinnamon copes very well with bacteria, viruses and infections.
- The spice has a beneficial effect on digestion, resists various inflammations.
- Cinnamon powder is useful for arthritis.
- Cinnamon essential oil is included in many dental and hygienic oral care products.
- One of the very important properties of cinnamon is that it is used in the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
- The aroma of cinnamon scares away ants, flies, mosquitoes, moths, insects.
Cinnamon as a spice brings many benefits to the body, so if you want to replenish your collection of spices with this product, leave a request in our online store.
You can buy ground cinnamon both wholesale and retail, at a good price.