Ground red pepper (chili)
Ground red chili pepper is a spice made from hot and bitter peppers. This red pepper belongs to the genus Solanaceae and has several names: hot, red, hot, chili.
Chili peppers were originally brought from Central America, but are now cultivated in all countries with warm climates.
Red ground pepper consists of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, capsaicin. In addition, chili contains many vitamins and minerals, organic compounds (fatty acids, essential oils, fatty acids, monosaccharides and disaccharides, nitrogenous substances).
Hot ground red pepper is used in cooking, food industry, medicine and cosmetology.
In the culinary and food industries, the scope of red chili peppers is quite large.
Spices are added to various meat dishes, poultry, salads, soups and borscht.
Prepare with the addition of pepper various sauces, salad dressings, marinades, spice mixtures.
A very unusual and useful combination of dairy products with the addition of ground chili peppers. It can be added to kefir, fermented milk, sour milk or yogurt.
A cup of cocoa, coffee or hot chocolate will add an interesting spicy taste and invigorating effect if you add a little ground red bitter pepper.
Cooks add ground chili peppers when making chocolates, candies, desserts.
In cosmetology, various scrubs are made from ground red pepper, cream, as well as cellulite wraps.
Useful properties of red chili peppers:
- Spice has a positive effect on the stomach. It helps digest heavy and high-calorie foods.
- Hot pepper normalizes bowel function.
- The spice accelerates hair growth, improves the condition of nails.
- Chile is recommended for use with weakened immunity, colds, sore throats, asthma.
- Ground red pepper lowers dangerous cholesterol in the body and helps with weight loss.
- Capsaicin contained in peppers helps to suppress bacteria that can cause gastritis.
- Ground red chili pepper has antibacterial properties.
- Spice improves liver function.
- Like any spice, chili peppers have contraindications. Spice is not recommended for those who have serious diseases of the intestines and stomach, those who have individual intolerance.
- In order not to harm the body, you need to eat pepper in moderation. Make sure that the pepper does not get in the eyes and .
You can buy ground red chili peppers of excellent quality in our online store at an affordable price.
You can buy chili peppers both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.