Pink pepper peas are the fruits of the shinus tree, have an unusual taste and smell of anise mixed with cranberries.
The plant belongs to the sumac family.
Shinus berries are soft to the touch and bright red. They are harvested fully ripe, dried or marinated.
Homeland pink pepper - Brazil, but now the spice is cultivated in the United States, Australia, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Paraguay.
Pink pepper is a very useful spice. It contains Proteins, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin C, E, PP, minerals necessary for the human body.
The use of pink pepper peas has spread to the food industry, cooking and medicine.
Pink pepper is an unusual and quite complex spice, you need to be able to handle it.
Whole fruits give off almost no aroma, but if you pound a little pea, the smell will be amazing.
Ideal spice for meat and fish, poultry, game.
Pink pepper is added to sauces, vegetable dishes, soups, cereals, when salting and pickling vegetables.
In addition to salty and spicy dishes, pink pepper can be added to drinks, cocktails, tea, to decorate sweet dishes.
The spice goes well with ginger, paprika, mint, coriander, cinnamon, anise, black and green pepper. That is why pink pepper is a mandatory element of a mixture of five peppers.
What are the useful properties of pink pepper peas:
- Spice has a positive effect on digestion, improves appetite, helps with diarrhea.
- Pink pepper has a beneficial effect on the heart.
- Recommended spice for the treatment of diseases such as rheumatism, arthritis, gout.
- Tincture of pink pepper is useful to take for joint pain.
- It can be used not only internally but also externally. It promotes healing of wounds, cuts, ulcers.
- Spice helps with toothache.
- In cosmetology, rose pepper oil is used to get rid of cellulite.
Like any spice, pink pepper can do not only good but also harm.
Peppers are very dangerous in large quantities, so you need to watch the dosage. Spice is not recommended for pregnant women, children under three years and people with hypertension.
You can buy pink pepper peas of excellent quality in our online store.
The price of pink pepper depends on the quantity purchased. Wholesale price will be cheaper.
You can buy pink pepper from 100 grams.