White pepper peas
Everyone knows that one of the most popular spices in the world is pepper.
White pepper peas are considered very valuable because they have a specific fragrant smell, a pleasant unique taste and are not as hot as black pepper.
Homeland plants are mainly considered hot countries and islands. These are Cambodia, Thailand, Madagascar, India, South America.
White pepper peas are a very useful spice, as it consists of various vitamins (group B, vitamin PP and ascorbic acid) and minerals (sodium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, selenium, iron).
In cooking, use white ground pepper and peas.
The scope of this pepper is almost no different from the scope of black. However, for sweet dishes and drinks, it is not suitable. But it is great for adding to the dough.
Pepper goes well with any meat and fish. It is recommended to add to sauces, broths, sauces, pates. Spice is even added to vegetable juices, mashed potatoes.
In canning, white pepper is used very rarely.
In pharmacology, various warming ointments, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory drugs are prepared using white pepper.
White pepper has many useful properties
- The spice copes well with the symptoms of cough and sore throat.
- The essential oils contained in pepper help to improve muscle tone and reduce muscle pain.
- Helps normalize the nervous system. Removes all kinds of irritation.
- White pepper helps with poor appetite and normalizes the stomach.
- White pepper is used as an anthelmintic, antimicrobial agent.
- Removes toxins and harmful substances from the body.
- Pepper helps speed up metabolism, so it is useful for weight loss.
- Refreshes the breath.
- The spice improves blood circulation.
Like any spice, white pepper can bring both benefits and harms. It is not recommended for people with bladder diseases, kidney and stomach diseases, anemia.
In the photo you can see what white pepper looks like.
The spice can be purchased both wholesale and retail.