The curry spice mixture is tender
Curry is a mixture of spices that is most popular in India. It is also very common in the East, Europe and Asia.
To date, there are many different curry mixes. In some countries, it consists of 20 or even 24 ingredients.
Ingredients: ground coriander, ground fenugreek, ground ginger, ground turmeric, ground red chili pepper, ground cinnamon, ground black pepper, ground cloves, ground fennel.
Does not contain salt.
The traditional composition of curry spices necessarily includes:
- Fenugreek is a powder of the bean plant. Its spice contains no more than 10%. This ingredient gives the curry a bitter-sweet taste and a nutty note.
- Turmeric root. Gives the seasoning a pungent taste and pleasant aroma.
- Ground coriander. The spice can be up to 30% of the total mass of the mixture. Due to this ingredient in the curry spicy and sweet-spicy taste.
- Red cayenne pepper. In all spices it takes about 6%.
The composition of curry seasoning is often supplemented with ingredients such as ginger, cinnamon, cumin, cloves, basil, cardamom, nutmeg, fennel, anise, cumin, anise, asafetida.
Curry is a spice that has been used in cosmetology, medicine and, of course, in cooking.
Useful properties of curry decided to use in cosmetics for skin care. With its addition make creams, especially for problem skin.
Many housewives are wondering - where to add curry seasoning? Anywhere! There are many recipes with the addition of this spice. Adding curry to the dish gives it a chic aroma, pleasant taste, bright and beautiful color.
Curry is most often used for dishes such as meat, chicken salads, vegetable stews, meatballs, rice dishes, spaghetti. Add to various sauces and marinades.
Curry is a condiment that is even added to some desserts.
What is the use of curry seasoning?
- Turmeric, which is part of the curry spice, helps reduce the risk of diabetes. Controls blood sugar levels.
- Helps rid the body of toxic metals such as lead or mercury.
- Many spices in curry have anti-inflammatory properties, which speeds up metabolic processes in the body, improves digestion.
- Curry powder helps lower cholesterol and lipid oxidation in the liver.
- Spices that are part of curry treat diarrhea, stomach disorders, relieve stomach pain.
According to customer reviews, and the description, we can conclude that the benefits of curry seasoning are very large.
If you want to supplement the collection of spices in your kitchen with a mixture of curry, you can buy it in our online store. Or, if you have the desire and ability, you can buy all the ingredients you need and cook curry yourself.
You can buy high-quality and fragrant curry seasoning at a great price, both wholesale and retail.