Tomato cut China
Tomato is a tasty and useful vegetable that is the fruit of an annual or perennial herbaceous plant of the genus Solanum.
Tomars come in different shapes, sizes and colors. The color of tomatoes depends on the variety, as well as the degree of maturity. Vegetables can be green, yellow, orange, pink.
Homeland of the plant is South America, where it still grows in the wild.
Tomato - a useful vegetable, it contains carbohydrates, fiber, lots of vitamins, macro and micronutrients.
In cooking, tomatoes are a very popular and sought-after product. Recipes with this vegetable are immeasurable.
It can be eaten fresh, dried, fried, stewed, baked, salted.
Tomatoes add fresh and warm salads, first courses, second courses of meat, vegetables, potatoes.
Various pasta, pizza and casserole do not do without the addition of tomatoes.
Tomatoes are used to make tomato and vegetable juices, sauces, dressings, lecho, and tomato pastes.
With tomato you can make wonderful snacks, stuff them, close for the winter, etc.
In addition to excellent taste, tomatoes are a very useful vegetable.
Useful properties of tomatoes:
- The fiber contained in vegetables has a positive effect on the stomach, improves digestion, reduces the likelihood of constipation.
- Tomato contains vitamin C and PP, which are good for the heart and blood vessels. Tomato seeds dilute the blood, as well as prevent thrombosis.
- It is recommended to use tomatoes to increase immunity.
- The use of tomatoes promotes the excretion of toxins and toxins.
- Tomatoes have a positive effect on the blood, increase hemoglobin.
- Vitamins contained in vegetables keep the human nervous system normal.
- Tomatoes regulate blood cholesterol levels.
- It contains folic acid, which regulates and normalizes water-salt metabolism.
- Tomatoes are considered a low-calorie product, so they help maintain a normal weight. They quickly and for a long time saturate the body, which makes it possible to refrain from overeating.
- Tomato pulp has a positive effect on the skin and hair.
Contraindications to the use of tomatoes:
Tomatoes are not recommended for gastritis, pancreatitis, gastric ulcer, as well as individual intolerance.
You can buy dried sliced tomatoes in our online store. Tomatoes can be bought at retail from 100 grams, as well as wholesale from 2 kilograms.