Almonds are golden, raw
Almonds are very useful fruits of the small almond tree. Everyone is accustomed to consider it a nut, but in fact almonds belong to the genus Plum and is a stone. Almond kernels have a slightly bitter taste and are considered one of the most useful nuts.
The benefits of almonds are due to its composition. Fruit consists of 50% fat, about 30% protein, many vitamins, fiber, minerals, unsaturated fats, amino acids. Caloric content of almonds per 100 grams is about 600 calories.
Useful properties of almonds
- Strengthens the body as a whole.
- Improves the nervous system, soothes.
- Cleanses blood vessels from cholesterol, regulates the heart, normalizes blood composition.
- Useful almonds in diseases of the bile ducts, heartburn and high blood pressure.
- It is recommended to use almonds for vision problems and anemia.
Almonds are highly valued in the cosmetics industry. The product contains vitamin E, oleic, linoleic fatty acids, bioflavonoids and more, which is very useful for our skin, hair and nails. In this regard, almond oil is added to creams, lotions, shampoos, scrubs and more.
You can buy almonds in our online store both at retail from 100 grams and wholesale from 2 kilograms.