Celery root is a root of a biennial plant belonging to the umbrella family.
Celery is native to the Mediterranean, but is now grown all over the world.
Celery root is very useful because it contains proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, ash, a large number of vitamins, macro and micronutrients, digestible carbohydrates.
The caloric content of celery root is very low - 34 kcal per 100 grams.
Celery is used in cooking and medicine.
You can use dried celery root or fresh for cooking.
It is added to fish dishes, meat, soups, stewed vegetables.
Ideally, celery root is combined with salads, gives them an interesting nutty taste and pleasant aroma.
Now let's talk about the beneficial properties of celery.
- Celery increases metabolism.
- Because the root of the plant has vitamin A, it is very useful for the skin, improves its condition, makes it more elastic. Improves the condition of nails and hair.
- Celery has a positive effect on the nervous system, relieves stress and irritability.
- It is recommended to use celery to people who have iron deficiency anemia, anemia.
- Regular consumption of celery reduces the risk of cancer.
- Celery cleanses the body of toxins and toxins.
- Potassium, which is contained in celery root is able to lower blood pressure.
- Celery is very useful for joints. If you have rheumatism, muscle pain, arthritis - feel free to include celery in your diet.
- If you eat celery every day, your body's cholesterol level will decrease.
- Due to the fact that celery is low in calories, it is a great helper in losing weight!
- Regular consumption of celery will allow you to maintain healthy eyesight.
Any useful product can harm your body if consumed in large quantities. There are some contraindications to the use of celery root.
The daily norm of celery should not exceed 150 grams.
It should be used with caution by pregnant and nursing mothers. The use of the plant in severe forms of hypertension, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, ulcers, urolithiasis, gastritis, pancreatitis, food allergies is completely prohibited.
You can buy natural dried celery root in our online store at an affordable price.
In the photo above you can see what the spice looks like.
Celery root can be purchased both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.