Cinnamon ground in / g
Cinnamon is a very popular and world-famous spice made from the bark of an evergreen tree.
Cinnamon has an unsurpassed aroma and sweet-tart taste.
Homeland plants are Sri Lanka, India and Egypt.
Whole cinnamon, like ground, is an insanely useful spice. It contains a large number of macro-and micronutrients (calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, selenium, zinc, copper), vitamins, fats, proteins, carbohydrates, essential and essential amino acids, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, dietary fiber.
The caloric content of ground cinnamon is approximately 250 calories per 100 grams.
Cinnamon is used in such fields as cooking, medicine and cosmetology.
In cooking, ground cinnamon is in great demand and its scope is very wide.
The spice is mainly used for making various desserts: pies, cakes, pastries, cookies, gingerbread, cupcakes, rolls, cakes, chocolate, chocolates.
Cinnamon goes well with apples, pumpkin, dairy products, cheese.
Spices are added to sweet porridges, jams, jams.
It is very useful to add a pinch of cinnamon to coffee or hot chocolate.
In addition to sweet dishes and drinks, cinnamon is added to meat dishes of chicken, pork, lamb, sauces.
It is recommended to store cinnamon in glass containers, which are tightly closed, in a place where there is little light and dry.
The benefits of ground cinnamon for the body
- Cinnamon contains some chemical components that can control glucose levels. This is especially important for people with diabetes.
- Spice helps with high cholesterol.
- According to many people, we can conclude that ground cinnamon is very useful for weight loss. It improves digestion, speeds up metabolism.
- Ground cinnamon improves blood circulation.
- Spices have antimicrobial and antifungal effects on the body.
- A large number of dental hygiene products include cinnamon, as it helps to get rid of bad breath, improves the condition of the gums.
- Ground cinnamon has a positive effect on the brain, improves memory, tones.
- Because cinnamon has antibacterial properties, it can affect the body's anti-inflammatory effect.
- Ground cinnamon is often used for hair. It is useful for those who have dry, brittle hair.
Contraindications to the use of cinnamon:
Do not recommend spices for individual intolerance; during pregnancy and nursing mothers.
You can buy ground cinnamon in our online store at a great price.
Ground cinnamon can be bought wholesale and retail from 100 grams.