Carnation is an evergreen tree that bears fruit twice a year and grows in the tropics. Its height can reach 10-12 meters.
The spice is a dried bud, and has a strong aroma and burning taste.
Clove is a leader in the spice market. It contains: vitamins E, K, B, ash, essential oils, macro and micronutrients, carbohydrates, tannins, fatty acids, monounsaturated acids.
The spice is widely used in cooking, cosmetology and pharmacy.
In cooking, you can use both buds and ground cloves. By the way, the carnation should be ground immediately before use. So it will retain all the useful properties.
The use of ground cloves in cooking is indispensable. It is added to soups, broths, meat, fish and mushroom dishes. Very often added to pastries, compotes, hot drinks (mulled wine, grog, coffee, punch), liqueurs. Due to the fact that the spice increases the shelf life of dishes, it is added to various marinades.
The spice goes well with pasta, so you can not do without it when making sauces. The spice goes well with porridge, cold snacks from vegetables.
It is best to throw cloves in the dish at the end of cooking, because if you add it before the process, the spice will lose its useful properties and may change the taste of food or drink to bitter.
Useful properties of ground cloves:
- Specialty is an excellent antiseptic.
- The essential oils contained in the spice activate blood circulation, improve the work of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- Clove is able to have antibacterial action.
- The pleasant smell of cloves helps to calm the nervous system.
- Phenolic compounds contained in cloves help strengthen bone tissue, fill them with useful minerals.
- It is useful to use the spice for gum disease.
- Few people know, but ground cloves can whiten teeth.
- Drinking the powder can lower blood cholesterol and control the appearance of cholesterol plaques.
- Adding spices such as ground cloves to the diet helps maintain normal blood sugar levels, which is very important for diabetics.
- In cosmetology, clove oil is considered an ideal tool for oily skin.
- Ground cloves are also used against parasites.
Where to buy ground cloves in Ukraine? The question is of interest to many people, as the spice is indispensable in the kitchen.
You can buy ground cloves of excellent quality in our online store. The spice is sold both wholesale and retail.