Parsley is a very fragrant plant, which belongs to the biennial plants of the genus Celery. The leaves of the plant are pinnately dissected twice or thrice and are green.
The island of Sardinia is considered to be the homeland of parsley. Parsley is now cultivated in Europe, America and Asia.
Dried parsley is a useful plant because it contains proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, ash, many vitamins, macro elements, trace elements, digestible carbohydrates.
The range of applications of dried parsley is large. It is used in cooking, cosmetology, industry, folk and official medicine.
Spice can be added to almost all dishes except confectionery.
Dried parsley is added to soups, borscht, broths, brine, ears, cream soup, goulash.
Prepare with the addition of sauces, ketchup, canned meat, fish and vegetables, sauces, meat and fish dishes. Add to snacks and salads.
Parsley and dill must be present when canning all kinds of vegetables.
Dried parsley is part of some dry mixes.
Let's now understand what is useful parsley!
- Vitamins A and C contained in parsley have a positive effect on the body, strengthen the immune system, collagen production.
- Vitamin C stops the destruction of connective tissue, which helps keep our teeth and bones healthy.
- Parsley contains essential oil, which has anti-inflammatory properties, relieves pain and swelling.
- Spice improves metabolism in the body due to the content of vitamin B9.
- Parsley strengthens blood vessels, lowers homocysteine (an amino acid that affects the inner walls of arteries).
- Parsley cleanses the blood.
- It is recommended to use parsley to people suffering from high blood pressure.
- Parsley is a plant from which creams, tonics, shampoos and hair balms are prepared. Its juice whitens the skin, relieves redness, tones, fights acne and blackheads.
- The plant helps relieve inflammation of the urinary tract.
- Parsley removes toxins and toxins from the body, quenches hunger.
- Chlorophyll contained in parsley, has a positive effect on the oral cavity, relieves inflammatory processes.
- It is recommended to use parsley in kidney disease
- Parsley leaves lower blood sugar, so it is recommended for people with diabetes.
- Parsley improves eyesight.
- The spice helps with women's problems. Normalizes the menstrual cycle, relieves pain.
- Parsley, like any other spice, can be harmful if used unwisely.
Parsley is not recommended for individual intolerance; pregnant and nursing mothers; in diseases of the bladder; with exacerbation of ulcers.
You can buy dried parsley of excellent quality and at an affordable price in our online store.
You can buy parsley both wholesale and retail. Packing from 100 grams.