Celery is a herbaceous plant that belongs to the umbrella family.
The plant has a broad fleshy root and pinnate green leaves.
Homeland celery - the Mediterranean. It is now cultivated in Europe, India, America, Japan, China, Africa.
Dried celery is a very useful plant. It contains proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, a large amount of vitamin C, A, vitamins B, E, trace elements, macronutrients.
Dried celery leaves are used in cooking, medicine and cosmetology.
Celery has a sweet-bitter taste and a strong rich aroma.
Celery greens are the main ingredient in many vitamin salads made from fresh vegetables.
Dried celery greens in crushed form is used for sauces, sausages, semi-finished products.
The spice goes well with meat, poultry and egg dishes.
Dried celery will add a pleasant taste and aroma of vegetable dishes from potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage, eggplant, etc. Often use the spice in cooking legumes, mushrooms.
For flavor, dried celery leaves can be added to soups, broths, borscht.
Greens can also be added when canning vegetables.
Let's understand what are the useful properties of dried celery:
- If you eat celery regularly, you will get rid of nervous overload, stress, you can cure many diseases.
- The plant has a preventive effect of atherosclerosis, improves heart function, normalizes blood pressure.
- Celery is able to cleanse the blood, lower cholesterol.
- Due to the fact that magnesium is present in celery, the plant is very useful for the health of hair, nails and teeth.
- Celery helps to lose weight. It has almost no calories, but is able to quickly satisfy hunger and fill your stomach.
- Celery juice is recommended for use in the absence of appetite.
- Celery restores the body's water-salt balance in the body, relieves pain in rheumatism, gout.
- The plant is able to calm the nerves and improve sleep.
- Celery has antiallergic, laxative, choleretic, wound healing, analgesic, tonic, tonic effect on the body.
In addition to useful properties, celery has certain contraindications. It is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers. Celery is contraindicated for those who suffer from varicose veins, gastric ulcer, thrombophlebitis.
You can buy dried celery of excellent quality in our online store.
Spice can be purchased both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.