Garlic is a perennial bulbous plant that has a sharp taste and a unique persistent aroma.
Garlic bulb consists of white or pink cloves. They can be from 5 to 20 pieces in one bulb.
Garlic was first discovered in Central Asia. Now it can be found in any garden around the world.
Garlic is used in cooking, as well as in medicine.
This vegetable can be used fresh, dried, cut, crushed, hammered, granulated, etc.
Dried chopped garlic practically does not lose any nutrients when dried.
It contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, B vitamins, vitamins A, C, E, K, micro and macronutrients necessary for the body.
The nutritional value of dried garlic is 345 calories per 100 grams.
In cooking, chopped garlic is very convenient. You do not need to spend time to clean it, wash and cut.
This spice is widely used as an additive in first courses, in second courses of fish, meat, poultry and game, vegetables.
Garlic goes well with fried and baked potatoes.
Garlic flakes can be added when cooking roasts, sauces, dressings for first courses.
Dried chopped garlic is used in the food industry. It is added in the preparation of various semi-finished products, sausages, sauces, canned food.
Dried garlic flakes can be added when pickling and pickling vegetables, salted lard.
In addition to the fact that garlic improves the taste of familiar dishes, it also benefits the body:
- Dried garlic has antimicrobial action.
- The spice has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system and lowers blood pressure.
- Garlic contains certain vitamins that help strengthen hair.
- Dried garlic has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body, as well as able to reduce the symptoms of skin diseases.
- The spice has antiseptic and antiviral properties.
- The smell of garlic perfectly cleanses and disinfects the human respiratory tract, while destroying all bacteria in the nasopharynx.
- Dried and fresh garlic helps in the fight against extra pounds. It reduces appetite, speeds up metabolic processes in the body.
- Regular consumption of garlic in the diet can strengthen the immune system.
- Garlic is able to relieve toothache.
- The spice has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora, helps with constipation, eliminates dangerous bacteria in the stomach.
Contraindications to the use of garlic:
Garlic for people with epilepsy and hemorrhoids is prohibited. Spice is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Moderate use is allowed for people with gastrointestinal problems and cardiovascular disease.
You can buy chopped dried garlic in our online store at a great price.
Chopped garlic can be bought wholesale and retail from 100 grams.