Coconut slices are a spectacular, useful and tasty decoration for confectionery. Prepare such chips from coconut pulp.
Coconut is a popular, tropical delicacy. Coconut palms are most common in Indonesia, Brazil, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
Coconut contains many useful vitamins and substances: vitamins B, C, E, amino acids and antioxidants, trace elements, natural oils, fiber, sucrose and fructose.
The benefits of coconut chips
- Removes inflammatory processes.
- Helps the body fight inflammation and viruses
- Positively affects the nervous system, soothes, promotes the production of endorphins.
- Useful for heart problems.
- Prevents the development of Alzheimer's disease.
- Normalize the hormonal background.
- Recommended to improve digestion.
- Protects and prevents the development of cancer.
- Positively affects the joints.
- Helps with visual impairments.
- Strengthens the body's immune system.
Contraindications to use
Not recommended for predisposition to allergies, personal intolerance, obesity, as well as diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
In cooking, the main area of application of coconut slices - confectionery. Chips are added as fillings in the middle of rolls, cakes, pastries. They can be sprinkled on ready-made sweets - candies, chocolates, bars, cheese and more.
Very often coconut slices can be found in granola, muesli and other breakfasts.