Spirulina is the oldest multicellular microalgae, one of the most unique plants.
Spirulina is a set of threads of blue-green color, which are fastened together in the form of spirals. Hence the name of these algae.
The composition of spirulina includes: iodine and iron, folic acid, due to which the nervous system has a normal activity; provitamin A - a strong antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals, as well as promotes the normal functioning of the immune system; phycocyanin - the main component of spirulina, which gives algae a blue tint; cystine - helps cleanse the blood, removes toxins and toxins from the body; vitamin B1 and B8.
1 tablet contains 0.5 g of spirulina. In 100 grams - 200 tablets.
Spirulina is widely used in such fields as cooking, medicine and cosmetology.
In cooking, algae is used as a dietary supplement. It is added to dough, salads and omelets. In food, the taste of spirulina becomes similar to the taste of cinnamon
Spirulina is popular in cosmetology. Spirulina is also used to improve the condition of hair, giving them shine.
And yet, spirulina is useful for weight loss.
Tablets, as well as spirulina powder have a positive effect on the human body. This product can get rid of many diseases.
- Algae is very useful in diseases of the stomach and intestines. The use of spirulina helps to treat gastritis and constipation.
- The product increases the body's resistance to radiation.
- Algae helps with thyroid and hormone problems.
- Spirulina is recommended for use during pregnancy, as it can increase the reproductive function of the body.
- Spirulina is useful for men with prostatitis.
- It is recommended to use spirulina for papilloma and thrombosis.
Contraindications to the use of spirulina
Individual intolerance, autoimmune diseases.
You can buy spirulina tablets in our online store at an affordable price.
Spirulina can be purchased at retail, as well as in bulk from 2 pounds.