Chia - a seed of Spanish sage, which is an annual herb. The grains are very small in size and come in white, gray and brown shades.
Homeland plants are considered to be Central and Southern Mexico.
Chia seeds are highly valued because they have many healing properties. They contain essential oils, fiber, protein, omega-3, dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, proteins and antioxidants.
Chia seeds are used in cooking, medicine and cosmetology.
Sage seeds do not taste good, but despite this, some gourmets can still catch its spicy shades.
Chia seeds are used as an additive in porridge, yogurt and kefir, in salads, omelets, pasta and cheese dishes, meat and fish dishes.
Chia seeds are also used in the manufacture of various confectionery products. From them prepare jelly, jelly with fruit, add to the dough.
Chia seeds can be used to thicken jelly, some desserts, sauces.
These seeds are even added to tea, juices, cocktails, smoothies.
How to use chia seeds?
Doctors do not recommend consuming more than two tablespoons of chia seeds a day.
Chia seeds can be added to dishes or drunk by pre-soaking them in water, milk, juice or kefir.
Useful properties of chia seeds
- Sage seeds perfectly control the level of sugar in the body.
- It is recommended to use the seeds of people suffering from seizures.
- The endocrine system will improve significantly if you include chia seeds in your diet.
- Chia seeds have a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract, helps to regulate the digestive process, helps with constipation.
- Chia seeds help accelerate tissue regeneration.
- Regular consumption of chia seeds strengthens bones and teeth.
- Chia seeds are very useful for weight loss.
- Chia seeds help with depression and stress.
- Sage grains can increase immunity.
Contraindications to the use of chia seeds
Seeds are not recommended for individual intolerance, low blood pressure, pregnant and nursing mothers.
According to customer reviews, we can conclude that chia seeds are a very useful product and really help with many diseases.
There are not many places in Ukraine where you can buy real chia seeds.
If you want to buy really real and useful chia seeds, you can do it in our online store.
You can buy chia seeds both wholesale and retail at an affordable price.