Turmeric ground premium
Turmeric is a spice of the ginger family that came to us from Southeast India.
It is now grown in China, Taiwan, the Philippines, Peru and Cambodia.
There are several types of spices, but the most widely used is known as long turmeric. It is used as a condiment.
The benefits of turmeric are due to its rich composition. It contains vitamins (groups B, C, K), trace elements (iodine, phosphorus, iron, calcium), essential oils, curcumin.
Turmeric is widely used in cooking, cosmetology, folk medicine.
In cooking, turmeric is used in small quantities to give dishes a golden color. The spice goes well with pilaf, as well as with any rice dish. The spice goes well with beans, lentils, peas.
Turmeric is a spice that is the main ingredient in curry. This spice has a very wide range of applications. It is added to a variety of sauces and mustards, soups and broths, eggs, meat and fish (stewed, fried), salads, vegetables.
Cooks add turmeric when making confectionery.
The spice is used as a natural dye, as well as turmeric can be used to paint eggs for Easter.
Where to add turmeric, we figured out, let's analyze the useful and healing properties of spices
Useful properties and contraindications of turmeric
- Turmeric has antibacterial and antiseptic effects.
- Promotes rapid wound healing and skin regeneration.
- Helps to stop Alzheimer's disease.
- Turmeric helps with inflammation of the skin.
- Spice reduces the risk of leukemia in children.
- Turmeric helps to stop the development of metastases in patients with various forms of cancer.
- Turmeric is also useful because it slows down the development of multiple sclerosis.
- Combined with proper nutrition and exercise, turmeric will help with weight loss.
- The spice is an excellent antidepressant.
Turmeric has many medicinal properties, but in addition to its benefits, it can also be harmful.
The plant has a strong effect on the body, so it is not recommended to take at the same time with any drugs.
Turmeric is a strong cholagogue, so people with gallbladder problems should not use it. Similarly, the use of turmeric is contraindicated in hepatitis.
It is not advisable to use the spice during pregnancy.
All is well in moderation, so do not consume more than 5 grams. per day, the spice will only benefit you.
You can buy turmeric of excellent quality and at a good price in our online store.
In the photo above you can see what the spice looks like.
Turmeric can be purchased both wholesale and retail.