Cashews are useful nuts that have an unusual shape in the form of a comma. The taste of cashews is very pleasant, oily and tender. The evergreen tree is native to Brazil, but today it is cultivated in many countries with warm climates.
The benefits of cashew nuts due to their composition: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, starch, dietary fiber. It also contains B vitamins, vitamins PP, E, minerals, as well as omega-3 fats, which are very important for the body. Caloric content of nuts per 100 grams - 600 calories.
Useful properties of cashews
- Have an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect on the body.
- Strengthen the body's immune system.
- Contribute to the strengthening of the cardiovascular system, improve blood composition, normalize cholesterol levels.
- Like any nut, cashews are good for the brain.
- The product has a positive effect on the digestive system.
- Cashews protect tooth enamel from destruction and are generally useful for the oral cavity.
- It is recommended to use this variety of nuts to those people who suffer from weight loss.
- Cashew is considered an aphrodisiac and has a beneficial effect on the reproductive system of both men and women.
Contraindications to the use of cashews
It is not recommended to use nuts in case of individual intolerance, as well as allergic reactions to this product.
You can buy cashews from us in the online store both at retail from 100 grams and wholesale from 2 pounds.