Raisins light (pitted)
Raisins (from Turkish grapes) are well-dried grapes. Pitted raisins are made from raisins.
This variety is common in southern Russia, Central Asia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
Caloric content of raisins is approximately 270 - 340 kcal per 100 grams.
Raisins are very popular in cooking, as it is very easy to combine with any food.
It can be eaten as a separate dish, for example as a snack, or added to porridge in the morning.
Raisins are used to make a huge number of products: buns, pies, cupcakes, cakes, biscuits, pies, cakes, cookies, halva, bread, ice cream, sweets, chocolates, cheeses and cheese desserts.
It is also used to make Easter cakes.
Useful properties of raisins:
- Raisins are a very useful product, as it preserves a large amount of vitamins contained in fresh grapes.
- Raisins boost immunity.
- From ancient times, raisins are valued for the fact that it can calm and strengthen the nervous system, helps fight insomnia.
- Improves the work of the stomach.
- Relieves swelling.
- Raisins are highly recommended to include in the diet of pregnant and nursing mothers.
- People suffering from cardiovascular disease are recommended to eat raisins.
- At high temperatures it is recommended to drink a decoction of raisins.
- Decoction of raisins can still be used for colds, pneumonia and bronchitis.
- Raisins are recommended for athletes, people who are exposed to heavy physical activity.
- Raisins perfectly satisfy hunger.
- If you want to buy cheap excellent raisins, then you have come to the right place.
In our online store you can buy raisins both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.
The price of raisins for 100, 250, 500 grams, kilograms is specified above.
Contact us - we will be happy to help you!