Pepper green peas
Green pepper peas are not ripe fruits of perennial pepper vine. They are collected when they turn dark green, dried and marinated in a special brine.
Pepper peas three to six mm in size. The taste of the spice is not as sharp as other types of pepper and has a more pleasant and delicate aroma.
Green pepper peas are grown in Vietnam, Brazil, India and Indonesia.
The composition includes spices, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins A, B, PP, E, K, C, macro and micronutrients.
The use of green pepper peas is common in cooking and medicine.
The spice goes perfectly with fish dishes and seafood.
Add pepper to first and second courses, salads, snacks, vegetables and mushrooms.
Steaks, poultry and game are prepared by adding green pepper peas.
Gentle spices are added to pates and sauces to enhance their taste.
Useful properties of green pepper peas:
- Spice helps fight infections.
- Green pepper peas have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is recommended to improve the work of the stomach and reduce the risk of intestinal diseases.
- Green pepper peas are able to fight allergic inflammation.
- Spice increases metabolism, removes toxins from the body, promotes better digestion.
- Regular consumption of pepper helps prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Pepper helps in the fight against excess weight.
- Green pepper is very useful for the prevention of food poisoning.
- Pepper is recommended for the prevention of dental and eye diseases.
- Green pepper peas can relieve pain in muscles and joints, relieve pain in the ears.
- Regular use of spices reduces the risk of heart attacks.
- Pepper has a positive effect on the body and can slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Green pepper helps with sleep disorders, relieves fatigue.
Green pepper peas can cause stomach upset if consumed in excess.
You can buy natural, fragrant green pepper peas in our online store at an affordable price.
In the photo above you can see what the spice looks like.
Green pepper peas can be bought both wholesale and retail.