Ucho-suneli is a Georgian spice that has a special, unusual aroma and slightly nutty taste.
Obtain spices by collecting and drying blue fenugreek. And in the normal state the plant has almost no aroma, but it should be dried, it becomes a wonderful fragrant spice.
Homeland plants are considered to be Mediterranean countries.
Be careful, because spices are very easy to confuse with hops-suneli spices.
Georgian spices are used far beyond their home countries, but many still do not know how hops-suneli differ from utsho-suneli.
Hops-suneli is a mixture of spicy herbs, which consists of parsley, celery, coriander, fenugreek, savory, thyme, hot red pepper, mint.
Ucho-suneli are blue fenugreek seeds that are used as a separate spice.
Ucho-suneli is used in cooking, folk and official medicine.
In cooking ucho-suneli is suitable for many dishes. Spice can be added to all kinds of food from fish, meat and vegetables.
Ground utsho-suneli will be a great addition to soups, borscht, gravy, stew.
In Georgian cuisine it is used to prepare real adjika, satsivi, satsebeli. Ground ucho-suneli is used to wrap basturma. It gives the dish a beautiful look and a wonderful smell.
Ucho-suneli (fenugreek) has some useful properties
- Spice improves digestion, increases appetite.
- Ucho-suneli has an enveloping effect, which is useful in gastritis.
- Recommend a spice to normalize blood circulation, to strengthen blood vessels.
- The spice helps remove toxins from the body.
- Ucho-suneli improves the condition of hair and nails.
- Ucho-suneli is especially useful for pregnant and nursing mothers. The spice maintains normal immunity.
This spice can be harmful, so there are some contraindications to use.
The norm of this spice should not exceed 100 grams per day.
Buy utsho-suneli, ground can be bought in our online store at an affordable price.
In the photo above you can see what the ground spice looks like.
You can buy utsho-suneli both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.