A mixture of spices for soup
The mixture of spices for soup is a natural seasoning that can enrich and diversify the taste of this dish.
Since our soup seasoning contains only natural and high-quality spices, it is not only delicious but also useful. It contains all the necessary macro and micronutrients for the body, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins B, PP, vitamin C, E, N.
The composition of the spice mixture for the soup includes: black pepper, bay leaf, allspice, nutmeg, onion, dill, rosemary, marjoram.
Soup is a popular and favorite dish for many people. Although it is considered a hot, liquid dish - it is not correct to call it fish soup. In the soup, such as soup, do not put roast vegetables. Real soup is made from fresh fish with a minimum of ingredients. The seasoning for the soup is very important, because it will add a wonderful aroma and a balanced, pleasant taste.
Let's find out what other spices are added to the soup.
In addition to salt and pepper, the soup is added mainly parsley, dill, fennel, green onions, bay leaf. In addition, you can add marjoram, rosemary, Provencal herbs to the soup.
Each spice in the soup seasoning benefits the body:
- Marjoram is a medicinal plant, it is recommended for use with weakened immunity, low hemoglobin, stomach diseases.
- Spice improves digestion, appetite, relieves depression and irritability.
- Rosemary fights well with coughs, colds, heart disease. The herb has antioxidant and antidepressant properties, strengthens the body and fights infections.
- Dill has a choleretic and diuretic effect. The plant is able to dilate blood vessels, reduce pressure. The plant is recommended to increase appetite and normalize the process of digestion.
- Onions can relieve colds, help with colds or flu, relieve cough. Eating onions lowers blood cholesterol and sugar. Onions have bactericidal and antiseptic properties.
- Nutmeg has a calming effect, helps fight insomnia, nervous disorders, colds, inflammation.
- Helps spice with stomach ulcers, arthritis, tuberculosis, gallstones. Improves memory and brain activity.
- Bay leaf has an antifungal, antibacterial, diuretic effect on the body. The plant improves digestion, appetite, lowers blood pressure, treats arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Allspice has tonic properties, adds strength, vitality, energy. Contributes to the normalization of water-salt balance.
- Black pepper cleanses the body of toxins, stimulates the appetite, promotes digestion. Pepper is recommended for low metabolism, obesity, colds.
You can buy natural, high-quality seasoning for soup in our online store.
You can buy a mixture of spices for soup both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.