Citric acid is a food additive with a crystalline structure. It has a white color, sour taste and is perfectly soluble in water.
We are mistaken in thinking that citric acid comes from lemon. It is a chemical product that is produced by biosynthesis from sugar with the help of molds. Now, the main raw material for the production of citric acid is beets.
The composition of food citric acid is quite rich. It contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, minerals (zinc, copper, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, selenium), vitamins (thiamine, vitamin C, B, A, E, folic acid, folate, pantothenic acid), fatty acids.
Citric acid is used in the household, cooking, cosmetics, oil and gas industries.
In cooking, this additive is used in jellies, jams, sauces, mayonnaise and canned food. Citric acid is an indispensable additive in canning.
It is also used to flavor tea, coffee, soft drinks.
On the farm with the help of citric acid clean washing machines, clean the iron from scale, clean silver, household surfaces. For example, if you do not know how to clean the kettle with citric acid, then pour a bag of citric acid into it, fill with water and boil for 3-5 minutes. Everything is very simple!
In cosmetology, citric acid is added to hair conditioners. Still do sugaring with citric acid.
Benefits and harms of citric acid
- With the help of acid from the body remove toxins and toxic substances.
- It has a good effect on digestion, is an assistant in burning carbohydrates.
- Citric acid is used for weight loss.
- If you have a cold, citric acid will relieve a sore throat.
- Another benefit of this dietary supplement is that it promotes the appearance of new cells, reducing wrinkles.
- The substance is used for nails. It perfectly cares for nails, giving them shine and smoothness.
- Citric acid helps cleanse arteries and blood vessels.
- Helps with high blood pressure.
- Use citric acid for hair. It perfectly narrows pores, which prevents hair loss.
Citric acid, in addition to benefits, can also be harmful. Since our body already contains acid, it should be used very carefully. If you do not follow the dosage, it can lead to irritation of the gastric mucosa, or skin irritation.
If you do not know how to replace citric acid, which was not at hand, do not worry. You can replace it with ordinary lemon juice.
Where to buy citric acid? You can buy it online or in any supermarket or kiosk.
If you want to buy citric acid of really good quality and at an affordable price, you can do it in our online store.