A mixture of spices for pilaf
Pilaf seasoning is a mixture of aromatic spices that will add flavor, sharpness and beautiful appearance to the dish.
Our spice mix for pilaf includes: white grain mustard, dried chopped carrots, white sesame, ground turmeric, ground coriander, chopped onion, chopped garlic, dried parsley, ground chili pepper, oregano, salt, cumin grain, thyme coarse black pepper.
Pilaf is a very popular and everyone's favorite oriental dish. Mandatory components of pilaf are rice, meat (chicken, pork, lamb, beef), carrots and onions, and of course a set of spices for pilaf.
There are two varieties of pilaf: Asian and European.
What spices are added to Asian pilaf? The spices must contain turmeric, barberry, star anise and salt.
And European pilaf requires spices such as salt, pepper, onion, cumin.
Our spices are universal and will suit both types of pilaf. In addition, they are natural, so the mixture contains many vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, macro and micronutrients necessary for the body.
Each ingredient in the spice mixture for pilaf has a positive effect on the body.
- Garlic and onions are able to increase weakened immunity, fight bacteria in the body, help with coughs and colds.
- Marjoram has a choleretic effect. Improves digestion, increases appetite, can help with stomach pain, cramps.
- Red bell pepper helps with stressful situations, irritability, depression. The spice strengthens blood vessels, improves the condition of hair, nails, normalizes sleep.
- Bay leaf has a cleansing, strengthening and anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended for diabetes, food poisoning, fungal infections.
- Sesame has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, nails, hair, as well as bone tissue. Improves digestion and speeds up metabolic processes in the body.
- Nutmeg eliminates diarrhea, flatulence. It is used to treat varicose veins, arthritis. The spice can increase sexual arousal, relieve headaches and toothaches.
- Mustard helps in the absence of appetite, with digestive problems. The spice helps with colds, sciatica, rheumatism, sprains and sprains.
- Juniper berries have a tonic, anti-inflammatory and disinfectant effect on the body. The berry is very useful in kidney disease, rheumatism, gingivitis.
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant. The spice removes toxins and toxins, helps with poisoning, keeps the digestive microflora in a normal state.
You can buy pilaf seasoning in our online store.
The spice mixture for pilaf can be bought both wholesale and retail from 100 grams.