Coconut oil, 300 ml
Coconut oil (cold pressed) is an oil extracted from coconut pulp - copra. The product consists of fatty acids, phosphorus, calcium and vitamins.
There are several ways to make coconut oil: hot and cold pressing.
When using the method of cold pressing - the oil retains a maximum of nutrients. If you make oil by hot pressing - the product loses many components.
Benefits of coconut oil:
- Restores the work of digestion.
- Helps speed up metabolism.
- Helps fight infections.
- Coconut oil is an excellent source of energy.
- Coconut oil improves the condition of nails, hair and skin.
- The product helps to treat many skin diseases.
Volume: 300 ml.